What's new

Porky's Special Edition Oct. 24? (1 Viewer)

Porky's Special Edition

Has anyone heard anything about this?
I wonder if it's better than the Double Feature out now with both Parts 1 & 2.
I wonder why Part 2 isn't included in this.
Also, where the hell is Porky's Revenge on DVD?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I would love to get this but where on earth are the 2nd and 3rd films. "Porky's Revenge" has yet to see the light of day on DVD period. Regardless, my VHS version of this is wearing mighty thin, and considering I don't have this on DVD yet, I'll most likely get it. I just wish the 2 sequels would be released as well.

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Surprised they didn't come up with ' hilarious' tag line for this SE, like 'Pork's Beaver Hunt Edition!'.

Seriously, I don't think this content would fly in today's PC world, where 'upskirting' and perps everywhere are targets of the law.

Since we're talking about early 80's teen sexsploitation movies, anyone remember this one:

A horny thirteen year-old boy (guess that's redundant) is in love with an older girl on his block. He has an older friend, who I recall being into motorcycles. The older guy gives him some tips and at the end of the movie the kid gets the girl. She takes off her top and has a rack from heaven. That's all I remember; it's probably a terrible movie by today's standards.

This time period (early 80's) is somewhat memorable for me in that I had to hang around the front of theaters and ask people to buy me a ticket for R-rated movies. Then I would follow the person in, so it looked like they were my parent/guardian.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Jeff's right. It is definitely Mischief. But, you are wrong. It is actually a very good movie, even leaving aside the sex. It's available on DVD, and I believe it's very inexpensive. You might want to search it out.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
I do actually find it quite stupid that the tag-line on the front of this DVD is It's a HOLE new way to get girls! This scene is purely incidental in the film, and this new cover implies that the entire film is about holes (in walls.....)!

Quite a minor criticism, and certainly not something that will stop me buying this!

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I find it odd that the only place i see this up for preorder is amazon.I checked dvd empire, deep discount dvd, dvd planet.Not that it matters much since i preorder most of my stuff from amazon, just odd.Perhaps its an amazon exclusive ? Anyway , i cant find a site that lists whats going to be on this special edition.

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
It's not a special edition. I spoke to my Fox contact, and this is just a plain re-release of the movie-only version already available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks