What's new

Poll: What would you get? New Sub or New Amp? (1 Viewer)

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, here's the pulse...

Here's your finger far from the pulse jammed up your...well, ahem, sorry. :)

If you had the following equipment, what would you do?

Yamaha 2095

M&K S-150 Mains

M&K S-150 Center Channel

M&K SS-150 Surrounds

(all the M&K's are rated at 4 ohms)

Would you get a Parasound, Rotel, B&K or Aragon 5 channel amp, or would you get a new subwoofer Earthquake, SVS, M&K or Paradigm. (NOTE-current system DOES NOT have a subwoofer - don't worry all speakers are still set to small with ZERO LFE going to them). The Yamaha 2095 can double as a pre/pro FYI.

Current amount of cash to spend....$2,000.

Thanks!

OOPS! Guess I should add that I will be getting either an Anthem AVM20, Lexicon MC-1 or MC-12 (depends how much cash I get!) or Aragon Stage One by the end of the year. That would help the mating between amps/speakers etc.

Jon_W

Stunt Coordinator
Just my opinion but I would get a subwoofer since it is a main component of a HT. I cannot comment on the subs you listed since I have not heard them.

DanaA

Screenwriter
If it were me, I'd get the Outlaw 750 amp at $1154 delivered and a SVS sub, seeing as both could be had for the $2000 figure.

Chris Rein

Stunt Coordinator
Dana,

That thought had crossed my mind. Not sure about the Outlaw though. SVS is on the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks