What's new

Poll: The next HTF National Meet - what shall we consider? (1 Viewer)

MannyE

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Manny Elgarresta
Well, I figure if Ron is willing to schlep out to LA, then I will to.

But how about Miami Beach?

And it's not just because I live there.

Yes it is.

Dave Nelms

Stunt Coordinator
Ron-

I am new to the forum and always short of funds, so on a selfish note I would vote for LA / no cruise. I would also be willing to lend a helping hand as long as I have enough time to get off work.

:)

Robyn Young

Stunt Coordinator
I've been envious of everyone who has been able to participate in a HTF event. I think that I'd be most interested in a L.A. meet-no cruise, and it would probably fit my budget better.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I've been envious of everyone who has been able to participate in a HTF event.
As well you should be! :D

I've been to two LA meets and most Scooterpaloozas, and I'm bitter that I had to miss both cruises (although I did get to hang out with some of the crew the night before the last one, which was cool). Am I too selfish?

Ely

Auditioning
I would prefer the LA, non-cruise option if Angelinos were permitted to attend, and the LA- or Alaska cruise options otherwise. It would be nice to learn as much as possible about new HDTV options including HDTV TIVO, recorders, and DVD-to-HDTV image enhancers.

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
If ever a trip should be proposed for Orlando, having been a Cast Member at the Disney-MGM Studios(among other places on-property), and coincidentally, as a Tour Guide of the Soundstages and Post-Production House...I just might be able to shmooze us back in for the cool tours.
That sounds like a lot of fun too! I always have a great time at the Orlando theme parks.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
I would go to NYC...No cruise...plenty else to do in the big apple. East coast should get the meet this year

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
How about going to the moon?

I think LA would be cool, as you could probably really get in on some tours that no one could do by themselves. Also, it would be nice to have it setup so you could do the stuff in LA, and depending on your budget/time table, go or not go on the cruse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks