Polk RTi's on the way out?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by gene c, Aug 5, 2007.

1. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    I may be jumping to conclusion but I've never seen them at such low prices from authorized dealers. $129 and $249 each for the C3 and C5. 4's are $175 a pair. 6's @ $250, 8's @ $500, 10's @ $600 and 12's @ $800. And I think OneCall has them in their clearance center already. I know I've been a little hard on the RTi's of late since I replaced them with something else, but they are still a very good speaker and are now priced more in line with the competition. Only problem is I think I screwed myself by not selling the 7 I still have yet [​IMG] ! I know, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person [​IMG] .

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Gene:

Gene: don't be so hard on yourself! [​IMG]

Where are you seeing those prices?

A quick check of outpost.com (Fry's) doesn't come anywhere near what you are posting. You might have just stumbled upon some terrific sale.

You quote RTi 4s at $175 a pair when they are listed at $259 apiece at Fry's.

3. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    J&r.com and OneCall.com (both authorized) is where I saw them. Actually, I was informed by a member in the speaker forum. First thought was an un-authorized dealer but a quick check of the two mentioned confirmed it.

4. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Supporting Actor

5. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator