What's new

Polk R15s on sale again... (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I paid a li'l over $40 for the Cherry R15's on ebay, that is a heck of a good price though. I just need the cherry center and the sub and I am all Polked out, 7.1 style.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm still keepin' my eyes open for the Polk Center to go on sale, too...but I'd prefer black. Hmmm...a Polk sub. Wonder if I could get THAT by the wife! :D

A question for all the speaker gurus who check in here: is the CSi25 a good match with R30s and R15s?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

yes i did.

they will be a second set for surround sound.

Finally ordered my pair to complete my Polk HT system, anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced speaker stand for these R15s?

Thanks,

Frank

BTW, I ordered the R15s on Friday and received on Monday, talk about quick shipping.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
How frequently do Polk speakers go on sale at Outpost.com? Is there a fairly regular rotation of models? I check their site periodically, but it is awkward to navigate and I never seem to find the specials that you guys post here. I've been kicking myself for not jumping on the cherry R50s the last time they were on sale. Actually, I didn't find about the sale until it was over. I hope they do it again.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
:
Originally Posted by SamNavy
Next time any of these Polk's go on sale, somebody needs to scream to high Heaven in the other forums. I only get down here to the Deals pages about once a month!!! If I came here any more often, I'd have to get a night job to pay for everything.

A pair of R50's for $185 shipped!!! At that price I'd have a pair in every room in the house![/q]

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

The R50s seem to have dropped completely off-the-table at Outpost after that last sale. They haven't even been listed at the site for regular price since then. R30s have been scarce, too.

I'm glad I picked up my 30s and 15s when I did! :emoji_thumbsup: I am still quite happy with them considering my budget.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Dammit! :angry: I've been waiting for that...and I'm not going to be able to take advantage this time. Ah well.

It's a pretty good deal. The CSi25--at Outpost.com--is usually $161!

EDITED to correct standard price at outpost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks