What's new

POLK AUDIO SPEAKERS INFO (1 Viewer)

NastyNate

Auditioning
Real Name
Nathaniel Bloom
Hey guys just stumbled upon some older polk audio speakers that are pretty nice. I hooked them up to my onkyo receiver and they sound good. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about them. [ATTACHMENT=154]photo.JPG (1,215k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nate:

Welcome to the HTF!

Are there any labels (or other identifying marks) on the back of the cases (or possibly under the grill cloth) to identify the model # of the speakers?

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton

NastyNate

Auditioning
Real Name
Nathaniel Bloom
yes they are the 7b's after checking, thank you. These are great, found them in my basement. I hooked them up to my onkyo reciever and sony cd changer. Overall they are sick! My dad said he got them before he went to college and he graduated in 72 so they are old but still awesome!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Treat them gently. If they are truely that old the foam/rubber surround material is probably in an advanced state of decay. They will still work fine but just don't touch the surround material. If they do deteriorate beyond being usable the foam/rubber can be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks