Pokemon: The Complete First Season

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark Talmadge, May 30, 2006.

1. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

I saw a commercial for a movie/special where some of the pokemon talk that airs this saturday..but I'm not sure that's what he was talking about...?

2. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

OK just saw battle frontier.....WHY in the world did all the voices change? I realize Misty/Mae/Jessie & Brock/James share the voices but why did they leave the show? It is kinda tought to watch now.... [​IMG]

3. Josh_HI

Josh_HI Second Unit

OK I have a question for those of you who know.... Does buying both Volumes 1 & 2 of Advanced and Master Quest complete those two seasons? Right now I am in the process of ordering all 4 box sets and I just wanted to make sure by getting these it's like purchasing both complete seasons...Or will there be a volume 3 for each?

4. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

Well, it's confirmed. The first collection is going to have Episodes 1-26, approximately 650 minutes for the first collection and each episode is rounded at about 25 minutes each.

Source: Anime News Network.com

5. Mark Talmadge

Mark Talmadge Cinematographer

Here's the episode breakdown for what's on Season 1:

6. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

Has there been any word on any future releases of the older shows like this?

Paul

7. bps1290

bps1290 Auditioning

To my understanding. If you purchase the Master Quest box sets, you will have a complete collection of the Master Quest series. However, the Advanced box sets lack volume 7 and 8 so you will have to purchase those separately to have the complete series. I hope this helps!