What's new

PO Box for Donations Added (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
As requested I opened a PO Box for donations to be sent to and I stated that I would post this in the forum when I got it hence this separate thread.
Please send any checks, money orders, etc. made out to Home Theater Forum (in US funds please) to:
Home Theater Forum
PO Box 25008
Kansas City, Missouri 64119
Thanks again.
Parker

Patrick R. Sklenar

Second Unit
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys!!
pat----

KyleS

Screenwriter
The link you have on the front page for the donation drive is taking me to the Hard Rock party page not Donation. Here is the link below that is from the Donation or at least what is supposed to be the donation.
Link Removed
KyleS

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Kyle,
The address should be: http://www.hometheaterforum.com/home/paypal.html
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here
[Edited last by Vince Maskeeper on September 05, 2001 at 01:39 PM]

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
The link you have on the front page for the donation drive is taking me to the Hard Rock party page not Donation.
Sorry about that. The announcement about the annoucement has expired so it is no longer there and the link was pointing to that page. I have changed it to the correct page which is what Vince has already listed.
Parker

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
So is this PO Box and the Paypal set up going to be permanent or just for a while.
The reason I ask is that this is kind of a tight month for me money-wise, having just moved. I'm sending a money order, but would like to add a bit more next month, so I'm wondering if I still can.
------------------
RainHTFpic.jpg

"People always clap for the wrong things." - The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
Anyone in the Vancouver, BC area interested in meeting up? If so, click here.
Please sign the online petition against Warner Brothers' recent non-OAR releases. Click here.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I will leave the Paypal account and the PO Box open after we officially shut it down on the forum next week for those members that wish to contribute later on. All monies will continue to be put into an account that we can draw on for future upgrades and any extra bandwidth costs. The links to the paypal page with the information on the PO Box will remain open.
Parker

John Geelan

Screenwriter
Thats good news Parker, I'm sure many new members to the HTF site will want to contribute to the continuation of this great site in the coming year.
Best $10 I have spent this year.
No where can you get info on Home Theater like you can here at HTF!!
Great job everyone!
JohnG
icon14.gif

------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks