Please Identify Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Rajvir, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Rajvir

Rajvir Agent

This movie has bugged me for years, I saw it around 14 years ago. I think it was a low budget sci-fi movie and the plot involved a beautiful female Alien who teamed up with a cop to track down a evil monstrous Alien. I think the "evil" Alien could change form. The female Alien and the cop developed a romance...I think. I remember in one scene the Cop and the female Alien were walking down a flight of stairs and she read his mind and discovered he liked her. That is about all I can remember. I know the details are vague, but I was only a kid when I saw it.

2. Darren Crouse

Darren Crouse Stunt Coordinator

My guess would be the Hidden made around that time.

Good Luck

Darren.

3. Rajvir

Rajvir Agent

The Hidden was my friends guess also, but that isn't the movie. [​IMG]

4. DavidLW

DavidLW Stunt Coordinator

It's wasn't "low buget" but "Alien Nation" (1988) with James Caan as the cop comes to mind.

5. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

6. Sean Campbell

Sean Campbell Second Unit

Yep, it's Something is Out There. It wasn't a movie though, it was a tv mini series. Pretty good too if I remember correctly. It was followed by a series, but that was dire

7. Rajvir

Rajvir Agent

Thanks guys. After years of trying to figure out what movie it was, I have finally gotten the answer.

8. larry mac

larry mac Stunt Coordinator

It's been playing on cable lately. I saw it a couple of weeks ago. There were no commercials, so it was like watching X-Files on DVD. It must have been a two nighter originally.

9. Rajvir

Rajvir Agent

I'd like to watch this film again, however, it might not hold up considering I was very young when I first saw it. Was this ever released on vhs? I would love to see the original mini-series but doubt I'll ever get a chance too, unless it's shown on tv here in Canada. Unfortunately I don't have satellite and therefore don't get the US sci-fi channel. I guess I'll have to try my local video stores. They released 'V' on dvd, maybe they will release this in the future?...fingers crossed. [​IMG]

10. Alex Spindler

Alex Spindler Producer

If you have access to Starz's Action channel, it will be playing Sunday at 1pm.