Please help me name this movie!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Hansen, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Michael Hansen

Hi there
    This is my first post on the HTF, so please bear with me.
    I am looking to name a particular movie that I once saw on television about twenty years ago.
    It is a science fiction movie about a team of astronauts who land on a planet to investigate the disappearance of a team of researchers (or so I believe).
    They are attacked by vicious killer rocks - and eaten as well.
    That is just about all I remember of the plot. But if you can help me, please let me know. [​IMG]
    Thanks for your time!

2. Coressel

Coressel Supporting Actor

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

3. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Well, Mike - I can't figure out the movie based on the meager info you've offered, but welcome to HTF anyway!
    Here are a few blind guesses. (Horror/Sci-fi stuff)
    Horror Planet
    Galaxy of Terror
    Forbidden World
    Nightflyers
    Creature
    Screamers
    Let me know if you figure it out eventually. Sorry I couldn't be more help. (Unless it is Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!)
    ------------------
    Scott
    Check out my Movie Reviews at Epinions. Help support my debilitating DVD addiction!
    AOL IM: TheAngryJew29

4. Hendrik

Hendrik Supporting Actor

5. Michael Hansen

Hi there, again.
    First off, thanks for the replys. Always nice to feel welcome.
    I know it is weird to answer your own question, but I thought maybe some of you would be interested (or not) to know the title of the movie.
    A friend of mine - who BTW is trying to get accepted on HTF - found the title of this strange movie, and the title is: Killings On Outpost Zeta.
    Just to let you know not to go through your work your brain too hard, trying to help me. Maybe I can be of assistence to you some time in the future.