What's new

Please help me name this movie! (1 Viewer)

Hi there
This is my first post on the HTF, so please bear with me.
I am looking to name a particular movie that I once saw on television about twenty years ago.
It is a science fiction movie about a team of astronauts who land on a planet to investigate the disappearance of a team of researchers (or so I believe).
They are attacked by vicious killer rocks - and eaten as well.
That is just about all I remember of the plot. But if you can help me, please let me know. :)
Thanks for your time!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Well, Mike - I can't figure out the movie based on the meager info you've offered, but welcome to HTF anyway!
Here are a few blind guesses. (Horror/Sci-fi stuff)
Horror Planet
Galaxy of Terror
Forbidden World
Nightflyers
Creature
Screamers
Let me know if you figure it out eventually. Sorry I couldn't be more help. (Unless it is Santa Claus Conquers the Martians!)
------------------
Scott
Check out my Movie Reviews at Epinions. Help support my debilitating DVD addiction!
AOL IM: TheAngryJew29

Hi there, again.
First off, thanks for the replys. Always nice to feel welcome.
I know it is weird to answer your own question, but I thought maybe some of you would be interested (or not) to know the title of the movie.
A friend of mine - who BTW is trying to get accepted on HTF - found the title of this strange movie, and the title is: Killings On Outpost Zeta.
Just to let you know not to go through your work your brain too hard, trying to help me. Maybe I can be of assistence to you some time in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks