What's new

Planet Earth: The Complete Series Reviews (HD DVD & BD) (1 Viewer)

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Good review Scott. Looks like those of us who invested in this set will enjoy it for years to come. My copy was supposed to arrive Friday but hasn't gotten here yet. Bummer.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member

I've only watched the first ep and 1/2 of two others so far, but I wholeheartedly agree! I don't own a TV anymore, so I had no real idea of what this was, until I was seeing all the chatter over its Amazon rankings. When I found out it was a 'David Attenborough' Doc, I didn't hesitate very long in ordering it. His Trials Of Life series from about the early 90s was one of my favorite series ever. in the less than 2 hours of content I've seen so far, there have been dozens of instances that we just unreal- the birds of paradise, the great white, the concnerned look of the monkeys on the cliff, the breath taking fly overs, the heartbreaking sight of the young elephant taking the worng path... This is a richly rewarding production, and might be the first real killer HD app yet.

BTW, my copy from Amazon came in and I could clearly hear one of the disc loose- but to my great surprise, there was not a scratch on it when I opened the case up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks