What's new

PIP question (1 Viewer)

Mike Ma

Auditioning
I have a Toshiba 65H80 with DirectTV, how can I set up PIP? Do I need a second signal source? Thanks in advance.

TommyB

Stunt Coordinator
You will not be able to utilize the PIP if you only have one receiver. You will need to either set up another receiver, or if you have an OTA antenna, you can use that for the second source.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
According to the specs the 65H80 has a dual PIP tuner. What the heck does that mean, exactly, and how does one go about setting up PIP for one of these beasts? I've had it 2 years and never ventured into this realm at all. :b

JoeHard

Stunt Coordinator
According to the owners manual on my Pioneer RPTV you can use a splitter. Run one signal from the splitter to antenna A,run the other thru the converter to antenna B. I have not tried this myself so I can't verify the results. Good luck

Cris K

Agent
But with direct TV don't you only get one signal from the box at a time? I always see the same picture on both sides, unless I use it to watch DVD and DirecTV at the same time. (have not found a use for this yet)

ck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks