What's new

Pioneer VSX-45TX (1 Viewer)

Steve F M

Screenwriter
If anyones interested in a great Receiver at an unbelievable price. They are for sale from ECOST.com for $499. They are Factory Reconditioned from Pioneer and are a steal at that price.

Steve

Scott Hine

Stunt Coordinator
I just saw that they also have the VSX-49TXi HOME THEATER RECEIVER for 1799.99. Anyone know if they are "Authorized" seller of Factory Re-conditioned?

- Scott

Niraj Patel

Agent
Ecost, Macmall, PcMall, and ClubMac are all the same store sharing the same inventory. Why ecost is cheaper than Macmall I don't know (neither does the rep I called). But, I placed an order with Macmall but they had run out of them at that time. They claim to be getting some more in on Friday, but we shall see if its true.

You can goto bizrate.com and check out macmall's rating. Its pretty good, they seem quite reputable especially since they actually have storefronts.

Jason F.

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered my Denon 3803 from them, it was a Refurb and I had great service with them.

Richard Little

Stunt Coordinator
resellerratings.com is a great place to check out online resellers and get a heads up on what you can expect.

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
I have bought a couple of things from Ecost. They seem to be legit, but you have to add a substantial handling charge to the order so the prices are not what they seem.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
i bought my last three recievers from them and a buddy of mine bought his reciever, dvd player, and speakers from them. All items were delievered when eCost said they would be and I haven't had a single problem with any of them and neither has he. I recommend eCost.

Rodon

Second Unit
I ordered a Pronto TSU2000 and Charger - Shipped seperately and I got gouged on handling big time. They were real nice however when they did it and shipping was well packaged and on time. I say if the price warrants a handling gouge don't be afraid to go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks