What's new

pioneer elite pro610hd replace a lenticular screen (1 Viewer)

Josh Holladay

Auditioning
Real Name
Josh
Need advice on replacing the lenticular screen on my rear projection tv .how to take the front housing off the tv without damaging it.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Josh Holladay

Need advice on replacing the lenticular screen on my rear projection tv .how to take the front housing off the tv without damaging it.

Welcome to Home Theater Forum Josh. I have had several Pioneer TVs in the past, including a 610 or 620 (can't remember which). There are gloss black trim strips around the edge of the outer contrast screen. Carefully pry them up at the corners and you can them just peel them back. Once they are off it will expose some screws that are holding in the bottom trim pieces. Once you have the screws out the contrast/glare screen should just lift out. here is where my memory fails me since its been almost 10 years since I have done this. I think once all of that is out you can remove the lenticular screen from the front but I'm not 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks