What's new

Pioneer/Denon Warranty? (1 Viewer)

Kimo Bonnelycke

Stunt Coordinator
Hello All,

I am almost ready to purchase a Pioneer Elite/Denon DVD player (have not decided on which one), but was wondering if Pioneer/Denon are as strict as Sony is with there ES line and "who" the products can be purchased from.

Kimo B.

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator
I know Denon is and I'm pretty sure Pioneer is as well. I have the Pioneer Elite 36TX and the Denon 2900. I'm very happy with that combination. You want to make sure you are buying from an authorized dealer for both if you want the manufacturers warranties to be valid.

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
If there is a Soundtrack near you, they sell what you are looking for at guaranteed lowest price and they are authorized dealer and servicers. If you are concerned about warranty, invest in their 5 year performance guarantee with unlimited cleanings for free.

Scott

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
As long as you buy a US market intended product[not "gray market"],the manufacturer has to honor the warranty regardless where you got it.Don't fall for their BS "disclaimers".Warranty laws are legislated by states,not the MSFR's,so unless they wanna loose they merchant license,in that state,they better comply.Just tell 'em resistance is futile!:D

DavidChott

Auditioning
From Denon's site:
WARNING TO VALUED CONSUMERS:
The warranty on DENON Electronics products is NOT VALID if the products have been purchased from an unauthorized dealer/on-line E-tailer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or replaced in any way. Recently DENON Electronics has become aware of numerous instances in which such serial number tampering has occurred. Unauthorized dealers/on-line E-tailers and/or their suppliers frequently alter the serial numbers in an effort to prevent manufacturers from tracing the supplier source. DENON Electronics sell products through authorized retail and on-line channels to insure that consumers obtain quality pre-sale and after-sale support and service. PROTECT YOUR WARRANTY. Buy from an authorized DENON Electronics dealer/E-tailer. Check the unit and its packaging to determine whether the factory serial number may have been altered. If in doubt, call DENON Electronics at (973)396-0810.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks