What's new

Pioneer CLD 504, Yamaha Demod and TPM LD (1 Viewer)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Just got this combo but the wife has put her foot down so I have to get rid of it all (...oh the horror..). The player is in great condition, with a minor cosmetic defect...has S-video out, RF out, autoflip and even a karaoke function. It comes with the original remote, manual and a microphone. The Yamaha APD-1 demodulator, with manual, works perfectly decoding DD from the player. This package also includes the TPM LD which I must say gave me and my friends such a great time watching. I'll also throw in an Out of Sight LD. I'm selling these because my wife wants to have a karaoke player instead ( she loves to sing).
I'm asking for $350 for the whole lot shipped. Please e-mail me for questions or pics if you need them.

Ryan_B

Agent
Would you consider trading those items for a JVC 723GD Progressive Scan / DVD Audio player?
------------------
....Ryan Bardwell

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Tempting..but I wouldn't be able to enjoy the prog scan DVD as I would be DEAD by my wife's hands. Thanks for the offer though...but BTW, how much did you want for that player? A friend of mine has a kick ass WS TV and he needs a prog scan real quick.
------------------
Eric Samonte
Dito sa Pilipinas..may Hom Tiyeter rin kami!
eric.gif

Ryan_B

Agent
Well, I would have sold it for about $200-$250 but I traded it with another member for an older Atlantic Technology 250 system. Oh well, tell you friend to give the new APEX prog-scan a whirl, I've heard they were great. But of course I sill prefer the Denon.
wink.gif

------------------
....Ryan Bardwell

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks