Pioneer CLD 504, Yamaha Demod and TPM LD

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric Samonte, May 21, 2001.

1. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Just got this combo but the wife has put her foot down so I have to get rid of it all (...oh the horror..). The player is in great condition, with a minor cosmetic defect...has S-video out, RF out, autoflip and even a karaoke function. It comes with the original remote, manual and a microphone. The Yamaha APD-1 demodulator, with manual, works perfectly decoding DD from the player. This package also includes the TPM LD which I must say gave me and my friends such a great time watching. I'll also throw in an Out of Sight LD. I'm selling these because my wife wants to have a karaoke player instead ( she loves to sing).
    I'm asking for $350 for the whole lot shipped. Please e-mail me for questions or pics if you need them.

2. Ryan_B

Ryan_B Agent

Would you consider trading those items for a JVC 723GD Progressive Scan / DVD Audio player?
    ------------------
    ....Ryan Bardwell

3. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

Tempting..but I wouldn't be able to enjoy the prog scan DVD as I would be DEAD by my wife's hands. Thanks for the offer though...but BTW, how much did you want for that player? A friend of mine has a kick ass WS TV and he needs a prog scan real quick.
    ------------------
    Eric Samonte
    Dito sa Pilipinas..may Hom Tiyeter rin kami!
    [​IMG]

4. Ryan_B

Ryan_B Agent

Well, I would have sold it for about $200-$250 but I traded it with another member for an older Atlantic Technology 250 system. Oh well, tell you friend to give the new APEX prog-scan a whirl, I've heard they were great. But of course I sill prefer the Denon. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    ....Ryan Bardwell