What's new

pioneer 1014 at best buy for $699.99 (1 Viewer)

Chad_

Grip
I *think* Best Buy has free shipping? Better check their website for all the details and fine print and whatnot though...

MikeGee

Second Unit
the closest best buy to me is Ottawa(i live in montreal) so i have to order online. First time ordering online tho.. i'm kinda feeling a bit sketchy that this sale would be offered online tho...
I'm not sure if i'll be able to drive to ottawa to pick it up so i really gotta hope this sale extends to their online store.

JayBird

Agent
OK, this is a BEAUTIFUL thing. Thanx alot!! The only question now is, what date will it be? :s the 20th or the 25th? I really need to know as I work mon-fri, 3pm-11pm, so if it WAs on the 25th, then i'd be out of luck. If anybody could find out when this sale is for the store in brampton or toronto, Ontario I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanx a lot, AWESOME find!!!

MikeGee

Second Unit
2 messages up just click the link.
It is Feb 20th. I just need to know if the sale is going to be avaliable online for sure so i don't have to drive all the way to Ottawa.

Tu Pham

Auditioning
It's on sale for $399 at Best Buy in Duluth, Georgia. I heard the employees can get it for $335 before tax. :)

MikeGee

Second Unit
So its offically going to be sold online for that price? If anyone could tell me what time that sale would start online i'd really appreciate it! Saves me a 2 hour drive.

MikeGee

Second Unit
Its on sale now.. but i click to order and it still says its 699.99$ will the sale get deducted later on or what?

MikeGee

Second Unit
Awesome, its ordered and now i just wait for it to be shipped here. Very happy about this. Saved 375$ from the best price i could get here.
Now i gotta go pick up my cables/wires so i'll be prepared for it to arrive in a few days (hopefully)

JayBird

Agent
I officially hate best buy as of tonight. First i went to the store yesterday to see if they would sell it to me with the deal, and they said "sorry sir, the prices aren't in our computers until tomorrow" So I said ok and came back down today to pick it up. Well it turns out, they sold there last model before the sale even started for regular price of $699.99. I asked if I could purchase there demo, and they wouldn't do that either. so I am pretty pissed off about this. Looks like i will be waiting forever to pick this baby up. :-(

JayBird

Agent
Well, I was going to order it sunday night but they were out of stock. I am just getting screwed left, right and all around. This really sucks. :*(

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks