What's new

Pink Floyd Pulse DVD? (1 Viewer)

JaymeF

Agent
This may be a repost, but the search function isn't working and I am new to the forums, so go easy on me :)

Does anyone know when the Pulse DVD may be coming out? I really really really want it on DVD.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
David Gilmour is working on the 5.1 mix. But "Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii" will be out before "Pulse".

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
'Pulse' has been promised for years and years and every once in a while 'definitive' news comes through that it's going to be released x months from now. We're still waiting. I guess the answer is that yes, it *will* be released (heck, even Back to the Future eventually got released and that was initially promised in the first wave of DVDs) but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

David Gilmour is working on the 5.1 mix. But "Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii" will be out before "Pulse".
Oh. That's the best news I've heard all day. Somehow I managed to miss the Laserdiscs of both those titles. ^^; I just kind of assumed that they'd somehow been forgotten about. Actually, I think I'm more excited about the idea of Live In Pompeii on DVD than Pulse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks