What's new

Picked up a new Daily Driver this weekend...sorry Crawdaddy (1 Viewer)

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor

For the first time in a while it isn't a new Chevrolet. :D

I love this thing! What a gas to drive and the fit & finish is simply phenomenal!

I am coaching little league and one of the kids on the team is the son of the GM for our area's largest BMW dealer. We partied Friday night and he committed to giving me the car just over cost. It wound up be $6 over cost. :) That part was a mistake it was actually supposed to be $500 over. Not that I am complaining.

No worries Crawdaddy, one year ago I did purchase a 2007 2500HD Duramax Diesel Silverado. :emoji_thumbsup: Best truck I have ever owned.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Nice car. Also, don't be too upset about the dealer's "mistake". They get dealer holdbacks which allow them to sell vehicles at what they claim is "cost". He got his money, that's for sure.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
made me think of the King of the Hill ep recently.

"the Accidental Terrorist"
Hank buys a new car for peggy from his longtime car salesman.
He and hank have a secret deal, whenever hank buys a car, hank never pays a penny over sticker price.

once his secret gets out hank finds he has been getting tricked all these years by his salesman.

Chris Maynard

Supporting Actor

:laugh:

I remember that one. Well unless my buddy forged the entire weekend sales report I saw my name on the long list of deals with Gross Profit of 6.00

Steve Schaffer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Schaffer
Now I know who Mazda copied when the designed my '04 Mazda 3 sedan (just kidding, congrats on the new car).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks