PHE Press Release: Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Southpaw, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Southpaw

Southpaw Supporting Actor

So I had to cancel my Amazon order after reading the reviews that have come out. The one disc blu-ray that Amazon (and likely others) is selling only has a couple of the bonus features. Best Buy will be selling an exclusive with all the bonus material contained on a separate disc. In the press release, this is listed as the limited edition 3 disc one that I questioned would ever be sold by Amazon. I got the answer to my question with the professional reviews stating their Best Buy edition was the only way to view all the supplements.
    Not happy about it, but I guess I'm making a trip over to BB early Tuesday morning.

2. Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss Producer
    Reviewer

Neil Middlemiss
    I'll have a copy to give away with my coverage of the press event today, I'll check to see which edition it is when I get home tomorrow.

3. Jeff Newcomb

Jeff Newcomb Second Unit

I can't figure out why Amazon has the MSRP of the two-disc listed as $44.99 when the press release above clearly states it should be $29.99. The Best Buy exclusive version indeed seems to be the three-disc edition from the press release. Cancelled my Amazon order.

4. Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss Producer
    Reviewer

Neil Middlemiss
    It's the Best Buy version.