What's new

PGR 2 XBOX Live (1 Viewer)

Derek N

Agent
Any HTFers playing this right now? If so care to share gamer tags so we can watch out for race possibilities?

My gamertag is Derek N.

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
I'm still playing this all the time, well, anytime I can.
Send me a FR and I'm always happy to play with an HTFer.

Gamertag MumbleyJoe

I like racing just about anything anywhere on live, so if you're interested in racing something other than ultimates in Moscow once in a while, I'm there.

Derek N

Agent
Cool! I will be looking for you.

Yea, i did notice that ultimates and extreme were the classes of choice. Don't get me wrong i like those classes as well but the others are certainly fun as well. Mixing it up is definitely cool with me. To be honest the classics are my favorite, although I have yet to see a classics race (admittedly, not very scientific of a survey with my total of 4.5 hrs of Live play).

Derek N

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
Funny you should ask... posted today on the Bizarre Creations forum by a real, honest-to-goodness employee:

Can I get an "amen"?

Oh and yes, I play PGR2 habitually on Xbox Live... the most fun Xbox Live game out in my humble opinion. I always welcome friend invites :).

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
Hey Derek, sorry I missed your game invite the other night, I was just signing off then. Thanks for the FR though, I should be on much of Thur & Fri evenings so you can look for me then.

Brian, thanks for the link about DLC. I had just come here from the Bizarre Creations forum and didn't even notice that thread, I barely even read it because I wasn't expecting anything new regarding DLC. All I read was another thread (an old one) on that page with people complaining about the lack of DLC!!

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update. I don't know how they are going to manage that content, if the new cars will show up in the XBL section of the showroom and be a) instantly available, or b) require purchase using Kudos tokens. I have a healthy supply of the latter waiting just in case. I've heard rumour (can't remember where) of the new courses including ones from the original that have been tuned up and would be available for online play.

Any time you can hook up with people you know in a PGR live race all the better. Then you eliminate the Jackass Index with people trying to ram you off the road and such. I had enough of that in the single player game. ;)

Derek N

Agent
Tyler, no problem. I am sure we will race this weekend.

I noticed you online last night (thurs) but I was determined to get going in Rainbow Six. I bought it the same time I started my XBOX live sub. and hadn't played it once. I decided i really should play the game once in the first 2 weeks. I still could not get past the first mission, i realize I am no rambo but dang I sucked. To be frank I am having trouble seeing the enemy in that game, and of course you can't hit what you can't see. I never had that problem with Ghost Recon so i figure its just a matter of time.

I just read that there will be new content for PGR2 and that is awesome. Some of the old tracks would be great. Can you imagine the SF tracks online, what a riot. And since they are your stomping ground you can have a home-town edge.

See everyone online this weekend.

Derek N

GamerTag: Derek N (yes i know very imaginative)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks