Petition: X-Men (80s Seasons)

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Simba1983, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Simba1983

Simba1983 Auditioning

Sign my petition, because this show KICKED A$$. I don't desire any of this X-Men Evolution "crud". Show everyone your strength: of Rogue, of Juggernaut, and even Gladiator (my favorite)

Bring out seasoned box-sets of X-Men. Or I'll "Morph" into the "Pheonix" [saga] and release burning 'Sentinels". As "Beast" might say; "I agree doctor, this is a very good and [waited-two-lifetimes-for] idea".

2. WhitneyG

WhitneyG Stunt Coordinator

Whitney
    There are three problems here: 1) there was no X-Men series in the 80s to my knowledge. Based on your puns, I think you're thinking of the one from the mid-90s. 2) You have not included a link to your petition (or is this it?). 3) I don't think threads purely about petitions are allowed, but I'll leave that point up to the mods...

3. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    I want the Pryde of the X-Men on DVD as well but I think it should be a special feature in the Spider-man & his Amazing Friends comlete series collection.

4. German Ramirez

Yea he obviously means the '90s X-Men as the '80s X-men only lasted one episode. Animation is legendary for TV, never actually seen it myself.