What's new

Petition for Harry O to be Released on DVD (1 Viewer)

Walsh61

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garth Lough
And what about Richard Diamond. I'd love to get that complete series on a nice quality set.

Walsh61

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garth Lough
JMas said:
I wonder if early orderers will get pressed copies like we did for Season 1, or if there will only be burned DVD-Rs for Season 2.
My set just arrived and they are indeed pressed discs.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
I thought I'd be the bearer of the good news! But you beat me to it! You get earlier UPS delivery than me! And the package surprised me as it came from Amazon Fulfillment Services, not WB like season 1 did.

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
fe9aa63c_900x900px-LL-79f81c86_1000382306-w370.jpeg
Me too. Received the set today. pressed discs. Being this is the last season, I'm going to take my time watching them. Gonna let the pleasure last as long as possible.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
In the second season set, looking forward to seeing one of the best Harry O episodes, one that has more of a humorous aspect: "Mister Five and Dime." Probably Les Lannom's finest hour as Lester, along with great comedy work by David Janssen and Anthony Zerbe. Janssen got to show the comedy chops he was almost never able to use on Richard Diamond, The Fugitive, or O'Hara.

Cowboy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
In case anyone was waiting for a sale to pick up Season 2 of Harry O,I just

bought the set for $29.95 shipped.Use coupon ANYCODES5.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks