Peter Pan SE Rebate Offer at Mickey Ds

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Frezon, Mar 7, 2002.

1. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Purchased my kid a high-caloric "Mighty Kids Meal" at McDonald's today (Baaaaaad parent! Baaaad parent!). Printed on the side of the bag was a $3 rebate offer I hadn't seen before. Not much required to cash in.

Save $3 By Mail -- When you purchase one (1) Peter Pan Special Edition DVD or VHS. Offer expires June 30, 2002.

How to get your rebate:

Buy: Peter Pan Special Edition DVD or VHS

Mail: 1.) This original, hand-printed, completed certificate (no photocopies allowed).

2. Proof-of-purchase receipt from Peter Pan SE DVD or VHS.

3. Cash register receipt from Peter Pan SE DVD or VHS purchase imprinted with store name and dated on or before June 30, 2002, with purchase price circled.

Receive: A $3 rebate by mail.

Hope this doesn't repeat information already posted here. I did a search and found nothing.

2. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    I read about this on another forum.
    I hardly ever go to McDonald's, but I went through the drive-thru there the other day and wondered if I'd get one of these bags. But I guess they're just for the kids meals.
    All I got was the generic old recycled brown paper bag. [​IMG]

3. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Just order a Mighty Kids Meal and you can get one. You don't have to present an actual child to order the meal. Plus you'll get a cool toy! [​IMG]

4. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

If you didn't want to buy a kid's meal, I would think if you chat up the manager in a friendly way, he/she would probably give you a bag with the rebate form simply for the asking. Unless they are a real corporate -type, their goal should be a happy customer.