What's new

Peter Pan got dumped! (1 Viewer)

Len Cheong

Second Unit
I was enjoying my dinner until I clicked on this thread...
Now, thanks to gastric reflux and those pics, my dinner is back on my plate again.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The reason why that thread got shut down was because it was the 40,000th time someone posted the guy's site and called him a freak
This is NEW NEWS that we can use to call him a freak :)

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
The sight of our pixie friend in that pink outfit has created an unwanted flashback of the only blind date I ever went on. Let's put it this way - my memory of the tooth abscess which broke my jaw is happier.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
The point is, none of us knows anything about the circumstances under which those pictures were taken. It could be a theme party, perhaps even for the children, or at a play, or someone's job, or simply some sort of joke, or a bet, or somehow for real...

How to judge from only a photograph (or several photographs) without the real story behind it?

Cees

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Every time I'm ready to poke fun at that guy, his good-natured personality stops me. Sure, the thought going through my head is "that guy's got issues," but he seems like such a kind-hearted individual, I just can't flame the guy.
Oh yeah... The pink fairy outfit WAS for a Halloween festival:
OK OK... I've asserted time and again that I'm a BOY fairy :) But Tampa's huge Halloween festival (Guavaween, 2000) demanded something unusual, which for ME is a tall order! So I made this, and it worked... I even got on TV!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks