What's new

Person of Interest Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
My wife mentioned that too, but the fact that the heist was happening within a short time made putting everything back a waste of time since the thief wasn't going back until after the job. And if Shaw was intending to stop her, then she would have known her secret was found out regardless.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Cameron Yee said:
Back in two weeks with new episodes on 2/18 and 2/25. I don't know about March.
February 18 appears to be a repeat. Next episodes look to be 2/25 and then 3/11.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It looks like we have a new nemesis with this week's episode. He was definitely a really nasty character. I wonder when he will show up next. There appears to be something more to the new detective working with Fusco this time around. He just feels to have some secret there we'll find out later.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, yet another nemesis for our heroes to deal with (specifically Finch). Who wants to bet it will be Root who inevitably saves him?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Matt Hough said:
Yes, yet another nemesis for our heroes to deal with (specifically Finch). Who wants to bet it will be Root who inevitably saves him?
Maybe she'll become the root of all good...Maybe that is the intention of Root now. She has a different directive.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
How did Harold
know Reese and Stanton were CIA? At least, we now know how Reese showed up on Harold's radar.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Robert Crawford said:
How did Harold
know Reese and Stanton were CIA? At least, we now know how Reese showed up on Harold's radar.
My guess is that the CIA has previously tried to dig around/into the Machine and Finch has fended them off before, including the Reese/Stanton team. Hence he recognized them on sight.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Yes, really enjoyed this episode a lot. Love these backstories even though it's taken them three seasons to catch us up (and I'm sure there will be more to come).

stevelecher

Supporting Actor
Real Name
steve
Loved this episode. Certainly one of this year's best. The writers certainly have their backstory down. Not a false note in the way all the disparate parts of the history tie together.

stevelecher

Supporting Actor
Real Name
steve
NeilO said:
It was never in doubt. I am a little concerned about its ratings decline but the competition is pretty good right now. Hardly ever having two new episodes in a row doesn't help and, last week's excellent episode aside, I think a few of this year's episodes have been lacking somewhat. Still, I never miss it.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
CBS has to be delighted that Person of Interest has shored up the problematic 10 p.m. Tuesday slot. While its ratings are below what it was earning last year at 9 p.m., it still wins its time period almost every week and nothing is close to it in total viewers at that hour.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Not to mention that it's a critically-admired procedural that keeps CBS in business with the top independent television studio (Warner Bros.), a hit-making production company (Bad Robot), and one of the most successful screenwriters of the decade (Jonathan Nolan). It's a show that checks a lot of boxes for CBS while still fitting squarely in the network's brand.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
One more thing, I think POI is one of the most DVR'd shows because it's the last of three procedural shows on Tuesday nights for CBS. I don't know about you guys, but watching three one hour procedural shows in one night isn't something I prefer to do so I suspect that after the second NCIS show, the DVR's are going for POI to be watched either the next day or later in the week. That has to somewhat hurt their ratings.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I'm not sure of Root. Given her breakdown, I believe she is trustworthy. But if 'She' truly betrays her, or Root becomes sane again, who knows.And we now have a title for a Shaw spinoff - "Target Of Opportunity". POI & TOO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks