What's new

Pearl Harbor review at Widescreenreview.com (1 Viewer)

HankM

Second Unit
This looks like a great DVD coming. Pristine transfer and one of the best surround mixes yet, especially the DTS track.

Tom Oh

Second Unit
Wow, Obi, how did you ever guess? This system of giving out 5+ out of 5 reminds me of Spinal Tap. The spatial dimension of sonic fidelity are subtle yet noticeable in rendering spacious resolution measuring an incredibly commonly given reference quality and quantity standard score of 11 for this supersonic full spectrum frequency DTS audio soundtrack. :)

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Yeah I could've predicted the 5+ for the dts score too. But in reading the review it sounds like it will be great in DD or dts. And, this is my 2nd most anticipated dvd title this year other than Episode One. I can't wait for Dec. 4.
------------------

Shad R

Supporting Actor
SWEET! I can't wait for this! The 5.1 will be awesome, I can imagine it now!

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
Stereophile in their recommended componenets issues define class A as state of the art, best-of-best. Then of course, they start the listing with Class A+.

GerardoHP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Gerardo Paron
Does anyone know if the director's cut will include the theatrical cut as well? I'm thinking of waiting to buy that version of PH but only if it includes the theatrical.
------------------
Gerardo

mark_d

Second Unit
I pretty sure Mr Prior stated that the director's cut will not have the theatrical cut included.
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks