What's new

Parks and Recreation: Season 5 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
NBC has posted Ben and Leslie's wedding album on Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/nbcparksandrec/ben-and-leslie-s-wedding-album/

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The whole half hour I was rooting for April to be the pregnant one because I thought it opened the most story possibilities. But the actual reveal was so much better. Great finale.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Adam Lenhardt said:
The whole half hour I was rooting for April to be the pregnant one because I thought it opened the most story possibilities. But the actual reveal was so much better. Great finale.
Between the potential hilarity of pregnant April and the phone call at the beginning, it was obvious to me that it was April. Until it wasn't. The funny thing is that during the episode, I even thought "I wonder where Diane has been for the last chunk of the year" and just chalked it up to Lucy Lawless' availibility rather than figuring it out.

I like that they left things more open ended this year since the show must be getting renewed (if only because NBC will probably have no other Thursday night comedies returning next season). It was another wonderful season and I look forward to these 22 episodes being snubbed by the Emmys while far lesser shows get recognition.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Huh. For some reason I didn't realize it was the season finale. Makes sense with everything going on of course. :D

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
That sucks but at least they've got time to build to a happy ending for those characters. That's better than the actors leaving between seasons and then in the premiere, a character saying "Well, Ann and Chris moved over the summer" and the audience never sees it.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Orphan Black's Tatiana Maslany to play Tom Haverford's new girlfriend in the upcoming season:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/orphan-blacks-tatiana-maslany-parks-611314

Very cool news. Maslany is ridiculously talented, and great to see her landing high-profile roles down in the States now.

(Producers? Make her look exactly like Cosima and get into a Jello-O slapfight with Jenny Slate down at the Rent-A-Swag, and all my fantasies will be fulfilled.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks