What's new

Paramount TV in 06? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
Any speculation into rather or not Paramount would include the two-part "JAG" episode, "Ice Queen" and "Meltdown" (from Season 8), that spun "NCIS" off, on the Season 1 release of "Navy NCIS"? What about the "JAG" Season 1 episode "Skeleton Crew"? It never aired originally on NBC, but eventually aired on USA Network a few years back. Will "NCIS" retain its original title in the opening credits for its release? Or will it be like season three of "Star Trek: Enterprise" and replaced "Enterprise" from the first two episodes?

Just stuff I'm pondering.

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I heard that, Dave :emoji_thumbsup: I guess Lt Drebin won't have to solve a murder case in Memphis :D Police Squad's been one of my "never will get released" wishes. Great news :D

A little trivia question: Anyone know why the original TV series Police Squad was so short-lived? (yeah, I know the answer :D)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Greg_S_H, thanks for clarifying on my behalf...I was wondering how many old-timers were around who remembered when I did that CONSTANTLY! :D

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Dave, the thing is that us old-timers that remember when you did that constantly are trying to forget that you did that constantly. We try to get that thought out of our minds. :)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
who wants to bet that Paramount will pull the Happy Days/Night Court bs against Melrose Place? season 2 was when the show became what it was known for, when Marcia Cross and Heather Locklear joined the cast and when it became less of a "90210 with twentysomethings" and more of a camp classic. I mean, Fox is already holding Dynasty season 1's sales against it (when season 2 is where Alexis came in and the franchise was born)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Two questions for Gord and Dave:
1. A few weeks back (I believe it was on the new board where we lost the posts from since I can't find it now), Dave mentioned that Paramount does plan to release every season of Survivor. Do you happen to know which one's due after Pearl Islands in February?

2. Are any more Amazing Race releases planned?

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
I am happy to hear about Police Squad. Cross one off my list. Show from Paramount I do want to see released on DVD.

Moesha
Sister Sister

And there a lot of show I want to see released from the Nickelodeon Rewind Collection including:

All That
Kenan and Kel

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Scott_J: :p)

Matt, I can't guarantee anything, but I have a good feeling you'll be happy at the end of 2006. I have a gut feeling that The Fugitive will finally come out.

Jay, I'm praying that Paramount is smarter than that.

Anthony, I have no idea about which seasons are next, but I can observe as much as anyone else can that they seem to be doing an "old season - new season - old - new - old" pattern, generally speaking.

Steve, I'm surprised Moesha is sitting on the DVD sidelines.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Does anyone realize the Crime against Humanity that will be if ANY season of Survivor comes out before we get The ODD COUPLE.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Dave...three of 'em are already out. ;) But I hope The Odd Couple is out soon; that would be the perfect gift for someone I know who's pretty hard to shop for.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member

You said it! I can't tell you how anxious I am to plunk my money down for that series, all five seasons. I'm going around work exchanging funny lines with other fans of the show all the time. We need our fix! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks