Paramount: thx for Perry Mason and a request

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Steve...O, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    To anybody from Paramount who might be reading this...

Thank you very much for placing "Perry Mason" on your 2006 schedule. Hopefully consumer support will warrant the release of all 9 seasons.

I have one request: please take care to use unedited episodes. The reason I bring this up is that the Columbia House DVD of episode 19 from the 1st season (Case of the Haunted Husband) used a syndication master. The Columbia House VHS of this same episode was uncut. It looks like the wrong master was pulled for this DVD. A similar error was made in preparing episode 100 from the 4th season (Case of the Lavender Lipstick). Again, the VHS version is complete.

Paramount has done a wonderful job with their TV on DVD releases, especially with including complete episodes. I thought I'd be proactive and mention this early so that Paramount could check on this prior to manufacturing the discs.

My apologies if I seem a bit anxious about this...PM has been my favorite TV show for just over 3 decades, but syndication cuts make some episodes difficult to follow.

Again, thank you, I'm very much looking forward to these.

Steve