What's new

Paramount Star Trek V (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
With the certain success of the Star Trek : The Motion Picture The Director's Edition DVD. I'm curious if Paramount has given any thought to redoing Star Trek V. Probably a certain long shot, but just curious I guess. I think the fans would really love it, I'm sure Mr. Shatner would like to give us the film he actually wanted and was unable to deliver due to budget constraints at the time.

Kenny Goldin

Second Unit
I actually thought it was an OK movie, but some kind of director's cut would be nice.
------------------
screw.jpg

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
I have never owned this movie and still don't. It was a pathetic attempt by Roddenberry to give us his view of God through the Star Trek franchise. It was the weakest of the Trek films, and not well done by any stretch. But yes, I know there were lots of problems beyond Shatner's control.
Ironically, a director's cut might just what I need to push me over the edge and finally buy this disk.
So...okay! Lets do it! :)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
Roddenbarry had nothing to do with star trek V. I heard that the FX team that is working on star trek 1, might do work on star trek v.. Add the 6 rock creatures that Shatner wanted in star trek 5. I would like to see the director's cut too.
JACOB
------------------
The #1 Unoffcial Site Of Sarah Douglas
www.angelfire.com/ca4/sarahdouglas
Please vote for the uncut version of Conan The Destroyer on dvd
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/002724.html

Adrian_P

Stunt Coordinator
I just watched this on tape yesterday and thought it wasn't the best of Star Trek movies but was actually not as bad as people say it is. I enjoyed it personally. Would love to see a Director's Cut of this film.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Include the homebrew MST3K that was done :)
Rocks Rocks Rocks Rocks Rocks Rocks Rocks Rocks
And here comes Mr. Spock!
Jeff Kleist

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks