What's new

Paramount: Major League (1 Viewer)

Matthew H

Second Unit
Definately *the* best baseball movie ever made. Are there any plans to release Major League on DVD anytime soon?
Thanks!
------------------
Matt
Mobu? Sounds like some sort of damn car polish.
[Edited last by Matthew H on August 06, 2001 at 12:12 AM]

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
I agree Matt. I am not a sports fan at all but this movie is great.
I think Warner bought the rights and made Major League 2 and 3 but Paramount still have part one.
So Mr Blythe if you are reading this, PLEASE, PLEASE make a space for Major League to be released in the near future on DVD.
Regards,
Ricky
------------------
C:WINDOWSDesktopbsmoke.art
" Chicks cannot hold dey smoke, that's what it is "

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Yes, I said it elsewhere that I would LOVE for Major League to come to DVD. I *love* that film!
DAVE

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I too would love for this movie to be on dvd. An audio commentary with some of the cast would be hilarious. Please consider this sooner rather then later.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
This is definitely one of my favorite movies and it must get put on dvd. Commentary, making-of, all that would be nice but I would settle for just a release with excellent audio and video. Peace
------------------
"Come on, you fuckers think that just cause a guy reads comics he can't start some shit, I'll fucking take all you on!"
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially sense I rule"

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
I would buy this one in a minute. I bought the second one, not the greatest but still fun, and would love to be able to pick up the first movie!

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
One of my all time guilty pleasures. Used to watch it before every game I played back in HS.
I wonder if Mr. Blythe could chime in on the progress of this great comedy title.
Thanks in advance, Chad

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This would be an IMMEDIATE purchase for me, as soon as it's available on DVD. I didn't see the other ML movies, but this one was a comedic classic!
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Link Removed for their Link Removed reviews

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Sign me up too. I love this movie. Bob Ucker cracked me up.
"You no help me now... I say fuck you Joboo I do it myself"
"So hows your wife and my kids?"
"This guys so mean he swung at his own kid in a father-son game"

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
While not THE greatest baseball movie ever made (The Bad News Bears), Major League comes in a close second and I'd love to see this one hit DVD as a special edition with enjoyable extras. Of course, Paramount owns both Bears and Major League, so it doesn't matter which they put out first, as long as they both come out sometime!
Count me in!
------------------
Help urge Fox to release Terror Train on DVD Uncut!
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/.../003324.html#0

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks