What's new

Paramount is now officially on board! (1 Viewer)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Took a couple of Emails but Amazon got me setup. Since then, it has been 10% off with free shipping heaven. Ive had the 10% off deal going for over 7 weeks now with no issues.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Travis, are you experiencing any shipping delays?

- Steve

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
If anyone is interested Amazon now has Aeon Flux listed and the 10% off works for it.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I am told that our editor has sent me a box with ten, count em, ten Paramount HD DVDs to review. Oy! Rain, pour, there you have it.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Yep, that rain hit my doorstep yesterday. I am looking forward to reviews from Pat, Mark, and I guess even me in the next few days (thankfully, only four of the ten discs street next week).

- Steve

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
Hi, guys,
I got 10 titles. I'm going to work like mad this week to get them up, starting with the first four that are coming out tomorrow.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
Pat, any guy who owns a 12" animated Batgirl figure and proudly displays it, is a man after my own heart ;)
Congrats on the Marantz too. That's supposed to be a hell of a projector.

looking forward to your thoughts on Sky Captain, as I'm thinking I 'll end up breaking down and ordering that one soon ( seeing as how Netflix can't seem to get its act together lately with new catalog titles).

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor

There's also a Harley, Supergirl, Batman, Joker, several thousand Star Wars collectibles, comic books, graphic novels, books, banks, DVD's... I've finally gotten to the point of selling stuff on ebay to make room!

This is my second Marantz. I upgraded from an S2 to the S4 earlier this year. It is an absolutely stunning projector. I didn't think I was going to see much difference between the 2 and 4, but Marantz switched to a Gennum chip and the difference is amazing. It has a very complicated process to output the 720p image.

I'm going to try and get this weeks four Paramount HD titles done by the weekend. I've got the others that are coming out over the next two weeks, so I hope to get them all up, but probably not before the actual release dates. The review of "Sahara" went up last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks