What's new

Paramount: Coming in July (1 Viewer)

EdHonauer

Auditioning
I'm another one dying to see The Conformist released. I think the most frustrating thing about this title is that it's never been released in any region with English subtitles (R2 release had Japanese only). I've heard rumblings that Paramount is working on new prints of The Conformist, and it's being shown on April 27 on Cinemax, so maybe there's hope. Then again, we all had the hope of seeing if... didn't we?

I'm not holding out any hope for an uncut 1900. Paramount restored it and put it past the MPAA, who briskly stamped it with the NC-17 kiss of death. Paramount is pretty hardcore about not releasing uncut/NC-17 DVDs. It's an odd comparison but there are plenty of Friday the 13th fans who have petitioned like crazy to get Paramount to release an uncut version to no avail.

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
I guess no one else received an e-mail about Danger Diabolik being cancelled. It has been taken off of DVD Empire's website. Hope this is a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks