What's new

Paramount: Any new information on 'Better Off Dead'? (1 Viewer)

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I know it was mentioned quite frequently in the Official Poll thread. Have I missed any information regarding this highly anticipated 80's comedy. I'm not sure I ever saw confirmation that this is now, in fact, a Paramount property.

Thanks again for looking/listening.

Chris

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Last I heard was later this year (or early 2003). Hopefully Martin can tell us what he knows. :)
Please tell me it'll have the original music with it.
All previous video copies had all of the original music, I'm sure the DVD will have all of the original music.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Don't know about the music issues.
Martin, I don't think there are even music issues. Most (if not all) of the music that was in the film appeared on the soundtrack. Also, all video versions of the film and all television showings of the film have the same music (not like with Sixteen Candles where the video/DVD's music is changed, but on TV it's in tact like the original theatrical cut).

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
Thank you Martin. That's all I needed to know.
It's moving closer!!!
Given the choice, I'd take this before Indy. By the way?....
;)
C
BTW. There are a few song snippets that weren't on the soundtrack. Most notably, 1 or 2 Howard Jones tunes and most IMPORTANTLY, 'Everybody Wants Some', one of my favorite Van Halen songs.

ShaneP

Stunt Coordinator
I recently taped over the copy I made from Comedy Central - where I had carefully not recorded any commercials. Perhaps now, I can wait and not have to do that again. There aren't a whole lot more movies that I REALLY want but I'll be there when this one is released. OAR pleeeeease. =)

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks