What's new

Paradigm Studio 100s Pricing? (1 Viewer)

tsweers89

Auditioning
Real Name
tim sweenet
Looking into getting a pair of Studio 100's. I have only 1 Paradigm dealer in a 100mile radius of me. I went there and demoed them this past week. Also demoed a few b&w and KEF. I def want to pick up a pair of the 100s after hearing them. Only problem is the price tag. They have them set at $3500 which is paradigms msrp. When i call another dealer they will not give me a price over the phone besides the msrp. I guess its one of paradigms rules. Which doesnt make to much sense to me. All he could tell me is that they offer them at his store for quite a bit less. But its 247 miles from me. So i am wondering what the going rate is for a pair so i can go to my dealer and tell them i can get them for "said price" at the next dealer closest to me and see if they will match the price. Any info would be helpful.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
My only similar experience was when I was shopping for my PSB speakers. I've used two different dealers and both offered a discount of 10% off of MSRP.

Obviously, there's no guarantee that all dealers will offer this sort of discount. Perhaps others on the forum have had similar experiences?

tsweers89

Auditioning
Real Name
tim sweenet
Thanks for the helpful post. From other sites/forums i have posted it seems most have gotten them for $2800-2900 a set. Which is def something i can handle. I will try and audition others in the same price range before i make a final decision but it is hard as i don't have many places to go in my area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks