What's new

Panny progressive AND changer in 1... (1 Viewer)

DougP

Agent
Anyone know whatever happend to the Panasonic CP71 series. I have a Panny CT36HX41 TV and have been thinking it a good idea to match brands player=TV.

So I was excited at the progressive scan carousel so that I could replace my CD player at the same time. It's too damned old to play MP3s and I wanted the convenience of a multi-CD player.

a) Anyone have an idea on if they will be coming out with that ever?

b) should I say screw it on the brand and just go with a non-Panny. I do have color issues with the CT (e.g. red-push) and I am thinking a brand match may help that (I've gone through as much calibration as I can figure out).

thanks!

-Doug

DougP

Agent
Got it, thanks.

Anyone want to comment on if it makes sense (or any difference) on "brand matching" your DVD with your TV?

I think I've heard of people complaining about certain TVs not working well with certain DVD players but my main point is - should I bother to wait for Panasonic to come out with the player that I want (carousel, mp3, prog. scan, dts of course) or just go for the type that's out there.

I just wish Panasonic had come out with the damned thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks