What's new

Panasonic DMR-E50 and DVD-R Discs (1 Viewer)

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
I am about to buy the new Panasonic DMR-E50 for about $380. which seems like a good deal, but now I would like to buy discs in bulk. My question is for those users of Panasonic dvd recorders what are some good dvd-r's. I checked out meritline.com and there was an OptoDisc for around $.89 cents a disc, is the a good brand what is the most compatible with this player for a cheap price. Thanks alot guys.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
www.shop4tech.com is your best bet for DVD-R's. Ritek are very good and the Panasonic recorders have less problems reading them than other discs. I purchased a 50 lot of "Optodisc" because they were recommended for the Panasonic recorders but I haven't tried them yet. I am finishing up a batch of Ritek.

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks guys, I really like Verbatim cd-r's I have used around 400 and have had no bad discs yet so hopefully I won't run into problems with their dvd-r's.

Ernest when you use the optodisc can you please let me know how it turns out?

Has any one used Meritline's brand of dvd-r I can get a 50pack with dvd cases for $88.00

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks