Panasonic BD85 Problem

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by oatz, Dec 24, 2010.

1. oatz

oatz Auditioning

Hello all, I am having trouble trying to get my netflix working. I bought his unit used and am having trouble finding the netflix activation code. The previous owners movies show up under the "instant que", but it never brings up the activation code. Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find this code?

Thanks in advance.

2. JDR22

JDR22 Auditioning

I don't have experience with the Panasonic players, but I think they access Netflix through Viera Cast. I would try going into the Viera Cast settings and changing the Netflix log-in info. You can always call Panasonic or Netflix and have them walk you through the process. The activation code is given by Netflix through a web browser once you are able to register it.

Wish I could help more.

3. Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc Producer

Jim
    Yes, Netflix is accessed by pressing "Viera Cast" on the remote. But first the player has to be activated/registered with Netflix. I did it over the phone with my BD65.

4. Jim*Tod

Jim*Tod Second Unit

Jim
    You can also go online to the Netflix site to get the activation number. It is relatively easy. I have the BD85 and as long as the connection speed is good, the streaming from Netflix is usually great.

5. elwaylite

elwaylite Stunt Coordinator

As Jim said, you need the activation code, and then it should be good to go.