What's new

Panasonic 60ST30 60" 1080p 3D plasma TV & 4 pairs of 3D glasses (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Selling my Panasonic 60ST30 - 60" 1080p 3D plasma TV with 4 pairs of Sony PS3 3D glasses (Sony 3D glasses work excellent). It's two years old. Works great. It can be viewed in action with cable, dvd and blurays and its very impressive. I upgraded to a 65" panasonic plasma. Comes with power cord, pedestal stand, owners manual, USB wireless dongle (for wifi) and four pairs of 3D glasses. I am in Pickering. You'll need a good sized car or mini van, I would advise the use of a blanket and two people. I can't move it due to bad back.

Panasonic has stopped producing plasma TV's. This was the year that Panasonic plasma TV's made quite a leap in improved black level performance. The ST30 earned a reputation as an incredible value for a TV. Black levels are very good and 3D performance is great.

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-P60ST30?t=specs&support#tabs[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks