What's new

Outlaw Audio Model 7900 Fully Balanced Amp (7x300) Mint Condition (1 Viewer)

Kris Deering

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kris Deering
Selling a mint condition Model 7900 amplifier. This is a true fully balanced design (dual differential) that delivers 300 watts per channel into 7-channels (requires two power plugs for full output!!). It is identical to the much more expensive Lexicon ZX-7 except for the face plate. The amp is in perfect condition with no blemishes but I do not have the original shipping box. I have the manuals and cables. Would prefer a local sale as this beast weighs in at 145 lbs. so shipping will be tricky. Shipping will have to be sorted out with potential buyers to figure out what works best for both parties. I accept paypal or cash (for local sale). Here is the specs from Outlaw:
Power output: 300 watts RMS x 7 (all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.05% total harmonic distortion).
Signal to Noise: >120dB below rated FTCfull bandwidth power
Power Bandwidth: 5 Hz - over 100 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
Crosstalk: Greater than -100 dB from 20 Hz to 20 KHz
Intermodulation Distortion: Less than .02% from 250mV to full rated FTC power
Voltage gain: XLR 28dB, RCA 28dB.
Slew rate: 50 Volts/microsecond
Remote Trigger voltage: 3 - 24 volts DC
Power requirements: 2x 115 V 50-60 Hz
Power consumption: 2x 1,440 watts (maximum)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.2 x 9.5 with feet x 19.5 (inches)
Weight: 145 (lbs)
PM me with any questions!

dnss636

Auditioning
Real Name
dan snodgrass
hey really interested if you still have the amp? Iam in Missouri would have it shipped by UPS 63021 zip with insurance find out how much and I will pay with USPS money order madeout and sent to your mailing address . Thanks Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks