What's new

OUTDOOR Speakers (1 Viewer)

Ben Weber

Auditioning
Real Name
Ben
I am going to have an area with a hot tub and patio and would like to have outdoor speakers and a screen for projecting movies.

I am looking for a set of Outdoor speakers that will connect to a portable DVD or a laptop. I will have nearby power. I am willing to consider bluetooth if people think it's helpful. Not really excited about running two wires to two speakers from where i'll have the movie projector (ie in the middle of the patio).

The quality of the speakers does not need to be that high. They just need to be relatively loud. For example, audible in the hot tub... I don't know if i will need an amp with the set, but if so i'd prefer it to be built into the speakers so I can have less to hook up / unhook if i just want to play some music. If i do need an amp, i don't know how it would be waterproof...

I am not an audiophile. I am relatively content listening to music right out of an iphone. I just would like it to be audible (ie loud enough) and for the set to be relatively easy to hook up / unhook when i want to show a movie or when i want to play music off of a laptop or iPhone (could connect with the audio output from either).

I'm also looking for advice on single speaker versus pair.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
-Ben

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks