What's new

Out of the Past (1947) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
My ETA from Amazon was 9/2, but I just got a notice that it shipped today so I should get it Monday or Tuesday. What a pleasant surprise.

bigshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen
I watched this tonight. What a fabulous transfer. Like a lot of noirs, the story was a bit convoluted to follow, but the plot really isn't the point of this movie. Great disk!

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
bigshot said:
I watched this tonight. What a fabulous transfer. Like a lot of noirs, the story was a bit convoluted to follow, but the plot really isn't the point of this movie. Great disk!
Out of the Past is 3rd grade arithmetic compared to The Big Sleep. ;)

Wish my copy would arrive. Still no shipment confirmation from Amazon. And I pre-ordered it on the first day! Already bitched and moaned to them, but they only came back with "order it from a 3rd party seller, and we'll reimburse you the difference in price plus the shipping."

I'll just wait. It's gotta come sooner or later.

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
Reed Grele said:
Out of the Past is 3rd grade arithmetic compared to The Big Sleep. ;)

Wish my copy would arrive. Still no shipment confirmation from Amazon. And I pre-ordered it on the first day! Already bitched and moaned to them, but they only came back with "order it from a 3rd party seller, and we'll reimburse you the difference in price plus the shipping."

I'll just wait. It's gotta come sooner or later.
My Amazon order is being prepared for shipment today. I suspect yours is too.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Spent my afternoon watching Out of the Past. Always get so caught up in the plotting and shifting of allegiances even though I've seen it many times.

Except for a few momentary flashes on the right side of the frame, this is a gorgeous transfer.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
david hare said:
FWIW my order with Importcds has just shipped! Despite this the title remains invisible on the site and unavailable for order or backorder. Did they just have a few copies which have leeched through this mysterious drought? Usual shipping is 5-7 working days to Oztralasia.
Is your part of Oztralasia still NZ or have you moved back to the big West Island?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks