What's new

Original Jurassic Park Theme (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I, along with many, think Jurassic Park is one of the greatest movies of all time, if not the best. Now, I just got my nice fronts (Klipsch) and if any of you have your computer hooked up to your theater or in some cases "theater", or have the cd. Listen to this song. It is so peacefel and brings you back to the very first one, not some dung Joe Johnston pile of rancid trash.. This song can make you fall asleep, hell, makes me remember when I saw it in Orlando with my family and it was great. It was raining out, it was late. It was good times.. Listen to this song loud as hell!! Good stuff..
-Bert Falasco

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I have a copy of it on a CD called the GREAT FANTASY ADVENTURE ALBUM or something, but it has a bunch of soundtracks and small SFX clips that sound awesome... And it has the JP theme in it.. sweet... :)
------------------
The So Family Home Theater!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
Birthday: November 29 (Sagittarius)
Horoscope:
Sagittarius - You are very sexy and women are attracted to you.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Agreed, I have the entire soundtrack on cd, and even though I havn't listened to it latly, I think it's one of John Williams best pieces.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks