What's new

opinions on samsung txl2767??? (1 Viewer)

Brice

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone out there have it (or seen/played around with it)? I just found this tv online for under $300 :) :emoji_thumbsup: and was wondering if this is a quality tv? I have read good things about Samsung tvs recently and wonder if I should go out and get this one? And does it do the 16X9 animorphic squeeze trick?
Brice
I want to stick to Samsung and does anyone know if Samsung makes a 25" model with s-video and component video?

Robert Mayrand

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought it's bigger brother the txl3676 and i'm quite pleased with it. The image on the showroom floor look uglier than anything else but once calibrated with a good dvd like Avia or Video essentials it looks beautiful. All samsung from 27" do the squeeze trick and It was the selling advantage that make me go this way. I was to purchase a 27" sony wega for this and now I got the 36" for the same price. Maybe it's not exactly the same quality, but it sure look great to me....................bigger over small quality difference is certainly very underated here.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks