What's new

"Opera" (Anchor Bay) Corrected Copy??? (1 Viewer)

Prentice Cotham

Supporting Actor
AB is headquartered in Troy, MI. I've lived in Canton for the past 5 years. You wouldn't believe the changes from what everyone says.

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
well i signed up for the replacement but have yet to see mine. or get any email (aside from the faulty "please send your disc back" email)
sean

Brad_W

Screenwriter
Prentice,
Back when I lived there, we lived in the Honeytree town-houses and they raised our rent to almost $1000.00 I'd hate to see what the price is there nowadays. Have you ever been there? Is it really trashy now? Very bizzare memories from that area/time in life. What kind of changes?
Still haven't recieved my copy of Opera yet (to stay on topic).
------------------
"I was born to murder the world." -Nix (Lord of Illusions)
My Home Page http://www.geocities.com/masternix/DVD.html
My List O' DVDs:
Link Removed
[Edited last by Brad_W on October 31, 2001 at 03:48 PM]

Richard_Huntington

Stunt Coordinator
OK, got mine today (don't like this film, but the wife does) and for some reason, a brand new copy of SUPERGIRL was included.
confused.gif

What's up with that?
crazy.gif

------------------
"My wife actually prefers widescreen"

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
For what it's worth, I watched the Version 2.0 disc tonight. No problems whatsoever on either the film nor the featurette. Couldn't even detect a layer change if there was one.
My player is a Pioneer DV-434.

Christina_DQ

Stunt Coordinator
I still have yet to get a corrected copy.
I have the LE & thought iwas one of the few "lucky" ones,since it worked fine Well i decided to check it out last night after hearing how others have died after working well the first time. It was screwed the hell up! No menu screen,movie starts,picture artifacted & obsucred with pixelation, blank screen with movie playing ect ect. So i tryed accessing the menu while the movie played & it just went to a blank screen,then the THX,dolby digital logal.
Also another funny thing is i then tryed out my Evil Dead 2 dvd,because the full frame version would freeze up & become messed up like the Opera disc,yet the widescreen version played fine,as well as the extras. So since it was mainly the first couple chapters that were messed up on the full frame version( i love widescreen,but was just comparing the two) & it played fine this time,no problems,unless they're at other areas of the film now?
Still i want my corrected Opera-that was a awsome movie!! + Supergirl would be a kewl bonus,since i was planing on getting the LE anyway to check the movie out.

Chris Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
I'm another one near AB and I haven't recieved mine either. Hope there are no problems due to many people who didn't even buy it requesting a freebee. I live in Ecorse, which is just outside Detroit. AB is only a 40 min. or so drive from me.(depends on how fast I drive
biggrin.gif
.)
[Edited last by Chris Hicks on November 02, 2001 at 11:35 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks