What's new

Onkyo TX NR3007 9.2 Channel 140 Watt Receiver (Factory Sealed) (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
My girlfriend and I are selling a Onkyo TX NR3007 9.2 Channel 140 Watt Receiver (factory sealed)It was bought but never opened.I already have an Onkyo I'm happy with, so we are selling this unit.We would like to sell and ship this within the United States. (Hawaii and Alaska may up our shipping cost and price of unit)We are asking for $1,200 (shipping included)We prefer to be paid by paypal.But are open to other payment options depending on the situation.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
We would be willing to get $1,000 for it, but we would ask that you pay for shipping.The reason we want to sell it is that it use to be her x-husbands, but he got seriously I'll and passed away and never had a chance to open it up and hook it up.I would keep it but have no need for it since I already own an Onkyo.We're leaving for San Francisco Aug 13th.So were looking to ship it out before that if we sell it.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
My girlfriend would like to throw out the offer ofBest offer option with the buyer paying shipping.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I listed this on eBay and sold it.The buyer ended up not paying.So I'm offering it for $600 + shipping.(This is what I had sold it for on eBay)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Type A,Well you're right. I also relisted it on Ebay and it sold.So unless I get another non paying buyer then this unit is no longer available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks