OneCall - Exclusive GotApex Toshiba HDTV Deals

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Parker Clack, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    GotApex has some exclusive Toshiba bigscreen deals! These are the Cinema Series units, Toshiba`s high end (the HX models, not just the H) sets with their PowerFocus HD4 CRT`s. Definitely the way to go over their standard H line. All of these expires 4/15/04. All include HDCP compliant DVI inputs.
    [*]Toshiba 51HX83 51" Cinema Series TheaterWide Projection TV for $1529.17 plus shipping. TOSHIBA 51HX83 [*]Toshiba 51HX93 51" Cinema Series TheaterWide Projection TV with built in HDTV tuner for $1804.70 plus shipping. TOSHIBA 51HX93 [*]Toshiba 65HX83 65" Cinema Series TheaterWide Projection TV for $2072.70 plus shipping. TOSHIBA 65HX83

2. Lenny Truett

Lenny Truett Agent

Thanks for the heads up on this. I have been wanting this set for a while and I finally got a reason to order it. (And the tax man is going to pay for it [​IMG])

Lenny

3. Barry BB

Barry BB Stunt Coordinator

I'm tempted but $236 for shipping. And I'll probably need to add the white glove service because I don't want to drag it in from the street. Anyone know if it's still a good deal with the added shipping charges?

4. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Well when you consider that the prices are from $400 to $700 less than what they normally charge for these units you are still saving money even with the delivery charge.

Parker