What's new

Once and Again: Second Season - when? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The old thread has been killed, so the question needs revisiting. What's up with the second season of this great TV series?

Tyler Ruggeri

Stunt Coordinator
Amen! It's about time another thread got started up about this. FYI, Lifetime airs O&A episodes in order every Sunday night. They're about 4-5 episodes into the 2nd season right now. I suggest taping them in case the DVD's never see the light of day. I certainly hope the first one sold well enough to get Disney off their asses and producing a second. I would buy the remaining two in a heartbeat.

Tyler Ruggeri

JohnAP

Second Unit
I've been wondering this myself, especially since Buena Vista announced that they're doing a second season set of Felicity, which they released the same day. Seems like O&A should follow the same schedule. I don't know how well this sold, though I'm sure it was never expected to be a blockbuster. There's a lot of tv releases I need to buy over the next couple months, but it would be nice if this could come out before the end of the year.

Andrew D F

Stunt Coordinator
Bump.

I think many of us were hoping that BVHE would release O&A season 2 by November (one year after the release of S1), however that is clearly not going to be the case.

Can someone with access to BV's press site let us know what month's releases are currently being announced? I assume it must be January by now.

At this point, it begins to appear that BV is not going to bother releasing the final seasons of O&A at all. A shame.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Dec & Jan are what's being updated now.

When I last spoke to BV about TV series (which was a couple months ago now, I must admit), the lady I spoke to hadn't heard one way or the other about this one. I would adore a S2 release myself, and I heard it sold decently, so I can only assume that the holdup has to do with making room for Alias and whatnot.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Well it better be coming. I am becoming increasingly reluctant to shell out for TV series, since they are pretty expensive to get into, and I will want the complete run of something I like. If we start seeing shows abandoned after only one release, I will be postponing any purchases until I know I can get the whole thing. That way, I can buy the entirety of a series I like, and watch the others on TV if I need to. Otherwise, the budget is spread too thin on incomplete shows.

Andrew D F

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Dave. I hope your optimistic stance wins out over my pessimistic one, in the end.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, the problem with doing that is it causes the situation you're currently in. If everyone waited to see if the sets were going to continue then no one would buy the first season and the second season sets wouldn't be made.

It's the chicken and egg thing :frowning:

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks