What's new

On Golden Pond BD on 01-20-15 See Post #31 (1 Viewer)

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
battlebeast said:
I have several shout! Titles and none of them have sub titles. Maybe they do use them, but not on everything.
I've checked approx. 50 titles, and i found only 3 without subtitles.
All of their releases in the past 2 years seem to have them.
So, let's hope so too for the new releases.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
John Doe said:
https://sneakpeek.shoutfactory.com/film/film-drama/on-golden-pond-collector-s-edition

ChjuDn9.png
Mark-P said:
Wow. It looks like Shout Factory! has a whole bunch of Blu-rays coming out in January - and some really good ones too! Someone needs to start a dedicated Shout Factory upcoming Blu-ray thread just to discuss all these exciting releases.
What exciting news to find on the forum today!

BUT...I clicked on the above link and the page doesn't exist. I checked new & upcoming releases and didn't find OGP. And I checked their entire list of films and didn't see it either.

confused-smiley-004.gif

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
Mike Frezon said:
What exciting news to find on the forum today!

BUT...I clicked on the above link and the page doesn't exist. I checked new & upcoming releases and didn't find OGP. And I checked their entire list of films and didn't see it either.

confused-smiley-004.gif
It WAS there yesterday. I clicked on it and saw the page for this OGP as well a couple of others. Probably wasn't meant to go live quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks